When do you get a fine?
When can you be exempted from a fine?
- You were unable to attend due to illness or an emergency on the scheduled date,
- You e-mailed the Director of Education explaining the circumstances for missing the session at first opportunity and not later than the next calendar day after the missed session, and
- You provided a copy of your e-mail notification to the Council together with supporting documentation within fourteen (14) calendar days of the missed session.
When can the Council cancel a course?
- If there are less than ten (10) members enrolled in a session.
- In the event of an illness or emergency of the Practice Management Instructor on the day of the course.